Number 4-Heading

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekly Rant!

I sure am glad I don’t live in a 3 story house! It doesn’t matter where I live, I still manage to have my office and soap room on the second floor.

I finally brought everything upstairs that I brought home from the Farmer’s Market and carried it upstairs. As I was putting everything away I have noticed that I am almost sold out of the Organic Tropical Blend Shaving Bars. This is not good! I am out of the Organic Tropical Blend fragrance oil.

I have been buying all of my all natural fragrances from Royal Aromatics, now called Trilogy Fragrances. They have had the best fragrances for the most reasonable prices for years, plus they have a fantastic line of all natural fragrances.

Hold on a minute whilst I climb on my soap box.

I started buying from Royal Aromatics about 5-6 years ago. At that time they had a minimum order of $25.00. Not too bad, but in the last year or so they have changed that minimum order to $50.00/$75.00 and now you must have a $100.00 minimum----plus you have to buy 5 lbs of each fragrance you order. Now that really adds up especially if your company is as small as mine.

Most fragrance oils and essential oils have a limited lifespan. I would probably end up wasting half of what I bought. It seems that the bigger they have grown, the more difficult they become to deal with and to hell with the little guys like us. Oh well my rant is over now.

No comments: