Number 4-Heading

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goat Milk Cucumber Soap









Today I took the Goat Milk Cucumber and Aloe Soap Bars off the rack. I couldn't wait to try one. This was the first time I had used fresh goat milk instead of powdered. It may be all in my head but I swear there is a huge difference. This is also the first time I have used the cucumber distillate instead of a fragrance oil also. I love it! I bought the goat milk from a fellow vendor at the Farmer's Market here in Evansville. I also bought 2 dozen free range eggs from him. They haven't lasted very long. I can see my cholesterol rising off the chart, but boy are they great. It is difficult to explain the difference to anyone who have never eaten an egg from a free range chicken.


Nature’s Best Known Skin Softener


Hydrate, nourish & rejuvenate your skin with our Goat Milk, Cucumber and Aloe All Natural Facial and Body Soap Bar.  Indulge in the natural moisturizing properties of a soap made with both whole goat milk and whole cucumber. Goat milk contains naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids, proteins, minerals and high vitamin levels that can help slow the effects of aging.

We use the whole ground cucumber in this fantastic soap. Cucumber is loaded with Vitamin E and natural oils. Cucumber acts as a natural emollient that softens and hydrates the skin after prolonged environmental exposure. It improves and helps rejuvenate mature skin. Cleopatra had her own recipe for a cucumber mask consisting of cucumbers, milk and honey.

This bar is made from nature’s finest oils and butters, goat milk and cucumber distillate and handcrafted in small batches by the cold process method. Your skin will thank you!

No comments: