Number 4-Heading

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally Away From The Computer

Since the Farmer's Market ended in mid-October I feel like I have been glued to the computer. I can't remember the last batch of soap I made. I made loads of soap in late October for a show in Vincennes but unfortunately I was unable to attend.The day before yesterday I made soap. I should name it The Everything But the Kitchen Sink Soap Bar. It has Rhassoul Clay, Moor Mud, Green Tea, Honey, Vitamin E and is superfatted with Cocoa and Shea Butters. This is one of my best selling bars at the Farmer's Market, but I did not realize I was running so low until I had an order from a customer on Etsy. I am down to 2 bars left, so I thought I had better get my act together and make some more in case someone decides to buy the 3 bar special. I would have been in a pickle if I hadn't made more.





1 comment:

Jaime Haney said...

OH! I thought this was fudge... haha!