Number 4-Heading

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bug Off Buddy or Today I Smell Like Lemon

Tomorrow is the Farmer’s Market and I just noticed I only had 2 bottles of Bug Off. So another day goes by without getting my etsy widget up here. I don’t mind doing this though. This is one of my favorite things I make because my house smells so good when I make it. I like it so much I even made candles from the essential oil blend. They work great outdoors to keep the skeeters and gnats away, but I burn them inside also because I like the fragrance. I don’t sell the candle though because there is to much potential liability.



What is Bug Off?

There is no DEET (diethyl-meta-toluamide) here to endanger your health or the health of your children.

Our Bug Off is made from 100% organic or natural ingredients and is a fantastic alternative to chemical laden commercial products.
This is an essential oil blend formulated to repel flies, mosquitoes, nasty chiggers and other biting insects. This repellent has an herbal infused organic aloe base and contains Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil which was recently approved by the CDC (Center for Diseased Control) as an effective repellent. It also contains Catnip Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil and several other Essential Oils in the blend to make it a very effective as well as a fragrant repellent. This all natural bug repellent is a quick fix against black flies, mosquitoes and other biting insects.
The base of this blend is aloe vera gel made from the unique aloe vera plant. Its gel is a natural medicine for helping to cure almost any skin ailment from burns, rashes, wounds, acne, stings, cold sores, insect bites and even as an anti-ageing cream. The aloe vera gel according to scientists is comprised of more than seventy-five compounds, including polysaccharides (complex carbohydrates), steroids, organic acids, enzymes, antibiotic agents, amino acids, and minerals.
Not only have we used a fantastic organic aloe vera gel base, this one is infused with Organic Horsetail, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Comfrey and Organic Dandelion. While you are repelling mosquitoes and other insects you are giving your skin a spa treatment at no extra cost!
Bug Off is an all natural insect repellent, safe for families and pets. It repels black flies, deer flies, mosquitoes, ticks, fleas and chiggers also.
Our customers come back time after time for this product!

Check us out at our etsy shop at http://bjrussell.etsy.com/

No comments: