Number 4-Heading

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moor Mud





I originally wrote this about a week ago when I was putting together my first blog on Word Press. I have since been told that one can't put an Etsy widget on Word Press, so now I will try to put it on Blogspot. Wish me luck!


Today I have been driving myself nuts trying to put my Etsy widget on this blog. Now by now most of you have realized that I am old as dirt and anything more advanced than a pencil is pretty tricky for me. I did succeed in placing the etsy widget on my My Space space. See! I told you. I don't even have the language mastered yet. Yes, I got the widget on My Space, but then it disappeared.


What do I do when I can't successfully master the computer. I go play with the mud to relax! Moor Mud that is. I love it. It is one of Mother Nature's finest gifts to mankind (and womenkind). It is just to bad I can't squish it through my toes.



Today I made more Dead Sea Mud Masks with Moor Mud and Rhassoul Clay. They have become one of my 3 best sellers.


What is Moor Mud?

Moor Mud is an organic substance, a product of the natural decomposition of a multitude of plants under special conditions. It is unlike any other mud in the beauty or spa industry. It contains almost no clay and contains the organic remains of flowers, plants, herbs and grasses. Over a period of thousands of years these residues turn into a paste that easily dissolves in the water and has an unusual concentration of bio-minerals, trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, plant hormones and fatty acids.

The natural acids and nutrients in peat (Moor Mud) are the force behind its healing abilities. As one aspect of peat opens the skin pores allowing nutrients in and acids out, another aspect actively draws out lactic acid and metabolic wastes from tissues.

Ø It improves the look and feel of mature skin.
Ø It helps heal & clear acne.
Ø Increases the collagen and skin cell production.
Ø Used to relieve pain of arthritis, fibromyalgia, sore muscles and joint stiffness.
Ø Helps in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis.


.
Moor Mud can be used alone or in conjunction with a number of other materials to create fantastic products that love your skin. We make several, including our best selling product http://www.etsy.com/listing/43009873/dead-sea-mud-mask-with-moor-mud-and We also make a great Moor Mud Bar- http://www.etsy.com/listing/38212247/moor-mud-soap-healing-and-detoxifying Try one or all of them today! Check out our etsy site at http://www.bjrussell.etsy.com/ for our Moor Mud products!

No comments: